Jamestown, New York

I went to the regal nail salon in the vestal Walmart yesterday.And let me tell you, the 20 minutes wait was not worth what I had to go through.

First of all my nail person "Lannie" put tips on my nails that were either too big or too small. She didn't size them to make sure they fit. She put the glue on and than picked a random tip and stuck it on. Next, she picked an ENORMOUS acrylic brush that let to the acrylic water stuff all over my hands.

And she waited until the acrylic was complete to then you a very sharp bit to remove my cuticles.

It looks rediculous.Now, I had asked her if I could see what a color looked like before I got it painted and she simply replied "like in the bottle" and now I'm stuck with a cherry red almond sideways nails until they grow out.

Review about: Regal Nails Tips.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Regal Nails Nail Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion