My two friends and I went to Regal Nails in Slidell La for prom.3/3 left unhappy.
One of my friends asked for oval nails and was told "no that's too old for you." Then when she went on to give her almond shape she painted the nails the wrong color and when my friend went to correct her BEFORE she even put it on the lady once again told her "no no no." I'm sorry but I think we know what we want on our nails more than they do. My other friend got almond shaped nails. Well they were supposed to be almond but they varied between crooked ovals, super pointy, and flat almonds. In addition she brought a picture of pink nails and the lady ended up giving her purple.
Now onto mine. I got square shaped and French tips with a silver line under the white tip. Not only are my nails lopsided but some of the painted tips are straight and some are curved. Also the silver lines under the white are so messed up (I included a picture of this).
I will never revisit ever again.I know have to go pay someone else to fix my nails for prom.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Regal Nails Manicure
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "I tried to set up an account and selected the least expensive plan. Before completing the process I lost service. Once I was able to reconnect, I had to start..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."