Pearl River, Louisiana

My two friends and I went to Regal Nails in Slidell La for prom.3/3 left unhappy.

One of my friends asked for oval nails and was told "no that's too old for you." Then when she went on to give her almond shape she painted the nails the wrong color and when my friend went to correct her BEFORE she even put it on the lady once again told her "no no no." I'm sorry but I think we know what we want on our nails more than they do. My other friend got almond shaped nails. Well they were supposed to be almond but they varied between crooked ovals, super pointy, and flat almonds. In addition she brought a picture of pink nails and the lady ended up giving her purple.

Now onto mine. I got square shaped and French tips with a silver line under the white tip. Not only are my nails lopsided but some of the painted tips are straight and some are curved. Also the silver lines under the white are so messed up (I included a picture of this).

I will never revisit ever again.I know have to go pay someone else to fix my nails for prom.

Review about: Regal Nails Manicure.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion