My two friends and I went to Regal Nails in Slidell La for prom.3/3 left unhappy.
One of my friends asked for oval nails and was told "no that's too old for you." Then when she went on to give her almond shape she painted the nails the wrong color and when my friend went to correct her BEFORE she even put it on the lady once again told her "no no no." I'm sorry but I think we know what we want on our nails more than they do. My other friend got almond shaped nails. Well they were supposed to be almond but they varied between crooked ovals, super pointy, and flat almonds. In addition she brought a picture of pink nails and the lady ended up giving her purple.
Now onto mine. I got square shaped and French tips with a silver line under the white tip. Not only are my nails lopsided but some of the painted tips are straight and some are curved. Also the silver lines under the white are so messed up (I included a picture of this).
I will never revisit ever again.I know have to go pay someone else to fix my nails for prom.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Regal Nails Manicure
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I tried to set up an account and selected the least expensive plan. Before completing the process I lost service. Once I was able to reconnect, I had to start..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."