Thibodaux, Louisiana
Featured on Google+

Today, February 18, 2015 at approximately 5:00pm, I went to the following Regal Nails located within Walmart in Thibodaux, LA:

Related: Regal Nails - Non-drying Polish and Rush Jobs

Regal Nails

410 N Canal Blvd

Thibideaux, LA 70301

(985) 447-8999

I received a manicure and pedicure and asked for my eyebrows to be waxed. The worker not only burned my skin, but he waxed all my eyebrows off and called it a "mistake." I was in total disbelief and shock. I would like to report this facility as it does not come off as professional as other Regal Nails I have been serviced at. I have a conference to go to tomorrow and must pencil in my eyebrowed because he did a HORRIBLE and painful job. He did not know what he was doing. He was a Asian man in his 40s and wore glasses, speaking poor English. He apologized for doing such a horrible job and didn't charge me. This is not okay and I would hate for the next person to have to relive this traumatic experience like I did because of an untrained worker trying to do wax jobs.

Review about: Eyebrow Waxing.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Regal Nails Pedicure
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments

Go to places that specialize in services or just don't go at all. Look up reviews and go to places that specialize in eyebrow services.

notgivingit
West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #951118

lol what do you expect, they're located inside a walmart