Regal Nails - Review about Eyebrow Waxing from Thibodaux, Louisiana

45 of 93 Regal Nails reviews

Today, February 18, 2015 at approximately 5:00pm, I went to the following Regal Nails located within Walmart in Thibodaux, LA:

Regal Nails

410 N Canal Blvd

Thibideaux, LA 70301

(985) 447-8999

I received a manicure and pedicure and asked for my eyebrows to be waxed. The worker not only burned my skin, but he waxed all my eyebrows off and called it a "mistake." I was in total disbelief and shock. I would like to report this facility as it does not come off as professional as other Regal Nails I have been serviced at. I have a conference to go to tomorrow and must pencil in my eyebrowed because he did a HORRIBLE and painful job. He did not know what he was doing. He was a Asian man in his 40s and wore glasses, speaking poor English. He apologized for doing such a horrible job and didn't charge me. This is not okay and I would hate for the next person to have to relive this traumatic experience like I did because of an untrained worker trying to do wax jobs.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
45 of 93 Regal Nails reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 15, 2015 #1048854

Go to places that specialize in services or just don't go at all. Look up reviews and go to places that specialize in eyebrow services.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Regal Nails. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Regal Nails.
Filing a new complaint about
×