Regal Nails Pedicure Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Beware of the regal nails inside Walmart at rowlett.When there expecting to get a nice relaxing mani/pedi.
Left there with the skin literally scraped off the side of my foot, two open, bleeding abrasions.Stay away unless you are looking for Vietnamise torture.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "Cut 3 of my fingers in places that shouldn't have been cut, also did such a horrible job. Thinking of filing on them because I'm a server at jalapeño tree..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..."
- "Me and my family stayed at Days Inn in Conneaut Ohio.I will never stay at a Days Inn ever again! The window was vroke and had tape holding it together.The..."
- "Over the decades, I have shopped happily at Crystal Channels because of the broad line of merchandise and the peaceful inviting environment. I have always been greeted with positive..."