1.1

Beware of the regal nails inside Walmart at rowlett.When there expecting to get a nice relaxing mani/pedi.

Left there with the skin literally scraped off the side of my foot, two open, bleeding abrasions.Stay away unless you are looking for Vietnamise torture.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of regal nails pedicure. Regal Nails needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned regal nails pedicure in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Regal Nails.

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1228337

good grief, that looks painful.Do yourself a favor and learn from this.

Don't go to walmart for a pedicure! Go to a reputable salon, where the salon techs actually have real ddiplomas from real places. Trust me, the staff at walmart do not have licenses or they share them.

Yeah, they do that.And so do most asian-decent salons/spas, so be careful.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1228159

You did well considering most of the complaints against asian nail merchants relate to picking up nasty infections. Use your eyes and if someone preparing to apply tools to your body appears to hail from the third world, turn around and leave. This stuff is not exactly rocket science.