1.1

I went to the regal nail salon in the vestal Walmart yesterday.And let me tell you, the 20 minutes wait was not worth what I had to go through.

First of all my nail person "Lannie" put tips on my nails that were either too big or too small. She didn't size them to make sure they fit. She put the glue on and than picked a random tip and stuck it on. Next, she picked an ENORMOUS acrylic brush that let to the acrylic water stuff all over my hands.

And she waited until the acrylic was complete to then you a very sharp bit to remove my cuticles.

It looks rediculous.Now, I had asked her if I could see what a color looked like before I got it painted and she simply replied "like in the bottle" and now I'm stuck with a cherry red almond sideways nails until they grow out.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Regal Nails and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regal Nails to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regal Nails and regal nails nail service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments