Right before my vacation went for a pedicure....pedicure was fine then the lady asked if i wanted waxed, i usally go next door to smart style salon and should have but I let her do it and now i have a 2 to 3 inch burn on my chin that it scabbing up and I go on vacation in 5 days :( The picture attached makes it look better than what it is.Anyway I am not happy bout this and the pain is horrible too.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all do not have the experience I had for my first time waxing some where other than Smart Style.By the way this was the Deep Creek Florida location.

Review about: Regal Nails Pedicure.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments

The Slim Co - HORRIBLE The Slim Co "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..." Read more Regis Salons - Tyler Texas Regis Salon Messed up my Hair Regis Salons "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..." Read more Regal Nails - Bad experience Regal Nails "Went in for a pedicure and callous remover. The callous remover grater slipped and took a gash out of the back of my heel. I complained about pain and bleeding..." Read more Sona Medspa - ➨➨➨ Spona Med Spa Butchers ➨➨➨ Sona Medspa "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more