Right before my vacation went for a pedicure....pedicure was fine then the lady asked if i wanted waxed, i usally go next door to smart style salon and should have but I let her do it and now i have a 2 to 3 inch burn on my chin that it scabbing up and I go on vacation in 5 days :( The picture attached makes it look better than what it is.Anyway I am not happy bout this and the pain is horrible too.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all do not have the experience I had for my first time waxing some where other than Smart Style.By the way this was the Deep Creek Florida location.

Review about: Burn.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Regal Nails Pedicure
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $42
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hair Club - Oustead for hcms screw up Hair Club "This is the worst story of all posted.i went to hcm after losing my hair do to cancer in bloomington Illinois. At first was very happy but after awhile i..." Read more Ideal Image Juvederm Ultra Xc Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more The Consultant Clinic Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Review The Consultant Clinic "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..." Read more Supercuts Haircut Review from Vancouver, Washington Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more Earth Fare - "Grass-fed" maybe, "fresh" absolutely not Earth Fare "Fresh beef is red, not brown, as the mistake that I've purchased is clearly product they needed to move. Albeit, at a sale price that most will accept but at..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more