Saraland, Alabama
100% full Not resolved

i went in to get a pedicure and cheveron design on one toe.upon coming in i asked if they could do the design before i sat down.

Related: Regal Nails - Bad experience

they said they could and the process began. when the lady began painting my toes it looked horrible and she got mad at me. took the paint off and walked away.. she mumbled something under her breath and then cut her eyes at me.

later a younger girl came from the table and attempted the Chevron print, her design was close but crooked. Finally there was suppose to be a heart in the center... she could not draw a heart and then she gets mad at me becuase i dont like a big glob in the middle of my toes. she jumps up, slams the polish down, says she cant do it and goes back to the table to do someones nails.

the grandmother was the only was with respect. she came and took the polish off and told me hold on. after 20 min the girl comes back and redo the chevron that was decent.. but i the process she was being very ruff with my feet.

Afterward they overcharged me like i was the problem.

i paid 35 dollars for something i wasn't satisfied with but i was tired of arguing and waiting....a regular pedicure is 25 dollars, once again, i only got design on one toe....Pissed

Review about: Regal Nails Pedicure.

I didn't like: Customer service suck, Employees never smiled, Were rough, Mumbled under their breath, Outcome of pedicure.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Regal Nails Pedicure
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $35
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.