i went in to get a pedicure and cheveron design on one toe.upon coming in i asked if they could do the design before i sat down.
they said they could and the process began. when the lady began painting my toes it looked horrible and she got mad at me. took the paint off and walked away.. she mumbled something under her breath and then cut her eyes at me.
later a younger girl came from the table and attempted the Chevron print, her design was close but crooked. Finally there was suppose to be a heart in the center... she could not draw a heart and then she gets mad at me becuase i dont like a big glob in the middle of my toes. she jumps up, slams the polish down, says she cant do it and goes back to the table to do someones nails.
the grandmother was the only was with respect. she came and took the polish off and told me hold on. after 20 min the girl comes back and redo the chevron that was decent.. but i the process she was being very ruff with my feet.
Afterward they overcharged me like i was the problem.
i paid 35 dollars for something i wasn't satisfied with but i was tired of arguing and waiting....a regular pedicure is 25 dollars, once again, i only got design on one toe....Pissed
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service suck
- Employees never smiled
- Were rough
- Mumbled under their breath
- Outcome of pedicure
You May Also Like
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "Arrived on time, used bleach in stead of color for low lights, my colors I was offered to pick were converted to close match. Another customer came in, I was..."
- "Today I went thru the drive thru at Wendy's in Rainsville, AL, to order my usual frosty (i order several a week). There was a sign taped to the..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."