Jacksonville, Alabama
1.1K views 0 comments
100% full Not resolved

The female who did my nails conducted a long phone conversation during the time she worked on my nails.The manicure she gave me was terrible and during her phone conversation she notice the curticle on one finger needed to be pushed back so she did it with her finger nail.

She was pushing one finger roughly away from her as she reached for another finger and continuing to talk on the phone. When she finally hung up the phone, I spoke to her and commented I was not having a good experience and that I came in for a relaxing manicure. I told her it is extremely rude to do that to a customer. The woman said the call was from her relative who lives in Florida as though this was to make a difference and was ok.

I told her customers would prefer her attention to the nail process since they are paying for the services.

She didn't say anything else to me except "your finished, you owe $35.00".I will never go back into that salon.

Review about: Manicure.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $35
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Regal Nails - Pedicure and design Regal Nails "i went in to get a pedicure and cheveron design on one toe. upon coming in i asked if they could do the design before i sat down. they said..." Read more Sona Medspa - ➨➨➨ Spona Med Spa Butchers ➨➨➨ Sona Medspa "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..." Read more The Consultant Clinic Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Review The Consultant Clinic "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..." Read more Regal Nails - Review about Gel Nails Regal Nails "I asked for Gel nails. Got acrylic. The nails are ugly. I told the tech know I want Gel thet brought out the acrylic power telling me Gel powder...." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Gearbest denied to refund 122.3 - four months after the item has been lost. Gearbest "I bought from Gearbest one mobile phone on February 20, 2017, and I paid 122.3 euros via Paypal, along with transport insurance with the carrier PostNL . The phone was..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more