Regal Nails - On 11/11/2014 I had a manicure and shellac (french) costing $35.00 See attached receipt.
The female who did my nails conducted a long phone conversation during the time she worked on my nails.The manicure she gave me was terrible and during her phone conversation she notice the curticle on one finger needed to be pushed back so she did it with her finger nail.
She was pushing one finger roughly away from her as she reached for another finger and continuing to talk on the phone. When she finally hung up the phone, I spoke to her and commented I was not having a good experience and that I came in for a relaxing manicure. I told her it is extremely rude to do that to a customer. The woman said the call was from her relative who lives in Florida as though this was to make a difference and was ok.
I told her customers would prefer her attention to the nail process since they are paying for the services.
She didn't say anything else to me except "your finished, you owe $35.00".I will never go back into that salon.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "Right before my vacation went for a pedicure.... pedicure was fine then the lady asked if i wanted waxed, i usally go next door to smart style salon and should..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught. Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran..."
- "You can never access your stuff when you need too! If you cannot make it when they are open for regular business then you are just s.o.l. They suck! I..."
- "Several weeks ago I sent it Western Union $70 to my girlfriend in the Philippines I made a mistake by putting her name backwards and then I made another mistake..."