Regal Nails - On 11/11/2014 I had a manicure and shellac (french) costing $35.00 See attached receipt.

The female who did my nails conducted a long phone conversation during the time she worked on my nails.The manicure she gave me was terrible and during her phone conversation she notice the curticle on one finger needed to be pushed back so she did it with her finger nail.

She was pushing one finger roughly away from her as she reached for another finger and continuing to talk on the phone. When she finally hung up the phone, I spoke to her and commented I was not having a good experience and that I came in for a relaxing manicure. I told her it is extremely rude to do that to a customer. The woman said the call was from her relative who lives in Florida as though this was to make a difference and was ok.

I told her customers would prefer her attention to the nail process since they are paying for the services.

She didn't say anything else to me except "your finished, you owe $35.00".I will never go back into that salon.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #556609

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Regal Nails? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.