Featured Not resolved
3.3

Update by user Apr 02, 2015

This review is for the Cedar Hil TX location not DeSoto TX.

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2015

Mia did a poor design on one foot which she was instructed to redo.I received a pedicure with polish which did not dry after 3 hours.

I pointed out smears prior to leaving and was told to return for a redo. I did so. I took pictures before removing the non-drying polish. The next day, I shared this issue with Mia, she indicated she knew about the polish and candidly remarked "too busy".

Recently, on my 3rd visit in four weeks, Mia requested permission to do my mani/pedi.

I was the third customer upon my arrival. While receiving my pedicure others began to arrive and Mia began to rush. She tried to keep people from leaving by placing their feet in the foot spa. She collected payment after completing my pedicure and began to apply base coat yet did not complete my paid manicure.

Mia did her own design very poorly on both hands. Although it was apparent she did poorly, she made no corrections. I'm too busy to remove/redo my polish after receiving poor service. I'm also too busy have them correct their poor services.

I don't plan to return.The first visit is the only time you may receive good service.

good_customer2015 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Regal Nails and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $74 and wants Regal Nails to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was disregard for poor services. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regal Nails and regal nails pedicure for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments