Regal Nails - Non-drying Polish and Rush Jobs
Update added by user Apr 02, 2015
This review is for the Cedar Hil TX location not DeSoto TX.
Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2015
Mia did a poor design on one foot which she was instructed to redo.I received a pedicure with polish which did not dry after 3 hours.
I pointed out smears prior to leaving and was told to return for a redo. I did so. I took pictures before removing the non-drying polish. The next day, I shared this issue with Mia, she indicated she knew about the polish and candidly remarked "too busy".
Recently, on my 3rd visit in four weeks, Mia requested permission to do my mani/pedi.
I was the third customer upon my arrival. While receiving my pedicure others began to arrive and Mia began to rush. She tried to keep people from leaving by placing their feet in the foot spa. She collected payment after completing my pedicure and began to apply base coat yet did not complete my paid manicure.
Mia did her own design very poorly on both hands. Although it was apparent she did poorly, she made no corrections. I'm too busy to remove/redo my polish after receiving poor service. I'm also too busy have them correct their poor services.
I don't plan to return.The first visit is the only time you may receive good service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disregard for poor services
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Employees at regal nails became angry when you don't have the more expensive service. They made statement, your feet are dirty you need CLEAN. They also speak their language so..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "Several weeks ago I purchased Wonder Bread at my local Walmart. The shelf tag said the price was $1.78. When I read my receipt later, I found out..."
- "My wife and I built our home and closed in July 2006. We currently have structural issues with all the main levels floors which are cracking, raising up and shifting..."
- "Almost all the roses fell off putting them in the vase.Who ever wrapped the roses wrapped them too tight.it didn't even make a full set in the vase very disappointed..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."