Regal Nails - Non-drying Polish and Rush Jobs

Update added by user Apr 02, 2015

This review is for the Cedar Hil TX location not DeSoto TX.

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2015

Mia did a poor design on one foot which she was instructed to redo.I received a pedicure with polish which did not dry after 3 hours.

I pointed out smears prior to leaving and was told to return for a redo. I did so. I took pictures before removing the non-drying polish. The next day, I shared this issue with Mia, she indicated she knew about the polish and candidly remarked "too busy".

Recently, on my 3rd visit in four weeks, Mia requested permission to do my mani/pedi.

I was the third customer upon my arrival. While receiving my pedicure others began to arrive and Mia began to rush. She tried to keep people from leaving by placing their feet in the foot spa. She collected payment after completing my pedicure and began to apply base coat yet did not complete my paid manicure.

Mia did her own design very poorly on both hands. Although it was apparent she did poorly, she made no corrections. I'm too busy to remove/redo my polish after receiving poor service. I'm also too busy have them correct their poor services.

I don't plan to return.The first visit is the only time you may receive good service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #616728 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Regal Nails? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Regal Nails. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Regal Nails.
Filing a new complaint about