Desoto, Texas
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Update by user Apr 02, 2015

This review is for the Cedar Hil TX location not DeSoto TX.

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2015

Mia did a poor design on one foot which she was instructed to redo.I received a pedicure with polish which did not dry after 3 hours.

Related: Review about Regal Nails Pedicure from Columbus, Ohio

I pointed out smears prior to leaving and was told to return for a redo. I did so. I took pictures before removing the non-drying polish. The next day, I shared this issue with Mia, she indicated she knew about the polish and candidly remarked "too busy".

Recently, on my 3rd visit in four weeks, Mia requested permission to do my mani/pedi.

I was the third customer upon my arrival. While receiving my pedicure others began to arrive and Mia began to rush. She tried to keep people from leaving by placing their feet in the foot spa. She collected payment after completing my pedicure and began to apply base coat yet did not complete my paid manicure.

Mia did her own design very poorly on both hands. Although it was apparent she did poorly, she made no corrections. I'm too busy to remove/redo my polish after receiving poor service. I'm also too busy have them correct their poor services.

I don't plan to return.The first visit is the only time you may receive good service.

Review about: Pedicure.

I didn't like: Disregard for poor services.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Regal Nails Pedicure
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $74
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.