Regal Nails - Non-drying Polish and Rush Jobs
Update added by user Apr 02, 2015
This review is for the Cedar Hil TX location not DeSoto TX.
Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2015
Mia did a poor design on one foot which she was instructed to redo.I received a pedicure with polish which did not dry after 3 hours.
I pointed out smears prior to leaving and was told to return for a redo. I did so. I took pictures before removing the non-drying polish. The next day, I shared this issue with Mia, she indicated she knew about the polish and candidly remarked "too busy".
Recently, on my 3rd visit in four weeks, Mia requested permission to do my mani/pedi.
I was the third customer upon my arrival. While receiving my pedicure others began to arrive and Mia began to rush. She tried to keep people from leaving by placing their feet in the foot spa. She collected payment after completing my pedicure and began to apply base coat yet did not complete my paid manicure.
Mia did her own design very poorly on both hands. Although it was apparent she did poorly, she made no corrections. I'm too busy to remove/redo my polish after receiving poor service. I'm also too busy have them correct their poor services.
I don't plan to return.The first visit is the only time you may receive good service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disregard for poor services
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude.... The girl cutting..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "Juan Vasquez and His employees did an amazing job on my home. It was a very labor intensive job. He remodeled my kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom for about..."
- "Several weeks ago I purchased Wonder Bread at my local Walmart. The shelf tag said the price was $1.78. When I read my receipt later, I found out..."
- "My wife and I built our home and closed in July 2006. We currently have structural issues with all the main levels floors which are cracking, raising up and shifting..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."