Please stay away from this place. I went in there yesterday at 5pm to get my nails done.

It was just the guy Jason and a lady sitting in there. I told him I needed a manicure because I had an important work event to go to by 7:30pm . He suggested I get a pedicure and manicure at the same time. I agreed and i started getting done.

I have to warn everyone! These people are amateurs! Their nail polish selection is bad! They did my feet first and then my hands.

He had said he would do my hands but he told the lady to do my hands. To cut the story short. It was 6:50 the lady was still TRYING to do my nails. She says she’s tired.

I was the only customer who had been in there. So the Jason guy comes and takes over. I show him the bad job she had done. I told him I was leaving with a half *** job done and I wanted my money back he insisted on finishing.

I waited. At 7:15. They still looked back. I asked again for my money back.

He refused. So I ended up leaving at 7:30 (late for my event) with bad nails. He said he would give me $5 back only. I had paid $57 and.

$5 tip which was $62. I told him I wanted my tip money back. He refused. He had a wallet full of money and refused to give me my money back.

I had been the only customer in there on a Friday night. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

Product or Service Mentioned: Regal Nails Nail Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments