Went in for a pedicure and callous remover.The callous remover grater slipped and took a gash out of the back of my heel.

I complained about pain and bleeding but she continued even when my heel was bleeding. I told her that she cut me and she said no I don't see anything. I got up and told her I was done and she said I'm not finished and I said I was. All 3 employees said that I came into the salon with the gash in the back of my heel and was actively bleeding.

They said it was weird that I came into the salon that way..

Geez unprofessional people and didn't care that I was bleeding..Don't you think that is hazardous when there is blood on their equipment?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. This person is overall dissatisfied with Regal Nails and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about regal nails pedicure at Regal Nails was outcome of pedicure and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Regal Nails.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Regal Nails to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Regal Nails?

Comments

I'm glad I read this. I was considering going there today just for quick pedicure and manicure. I think not.