Went in for a pedicure and callous remover.The callous remover grater slipped and took a gash out of the back of my heel.
I complained about pain and bleeding but she continued even when my heel was bleeding. I told her that she cut me and she said no I don't see anything. I got up and told her I was done and she said I'm not finished and I said I was. All 3 employees said that I came into the salon with the gash in the back of my heel and was actively bleeding.
They said it was weird that I came into the salon that way..
Geez unprofessional people and didn't care that I was bleeding..Don't you think that is hazardous when there is blood on their equipment?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."